Saturday, February 15, 2014

What do you wish for in 2014?

Hello Blogger Friends,

I realize it is now February and I should have asked this question a month and a half ago.  What do you wish for in 2014?  I imagine you want world peace right!  Don't we all.  As for me I have been thinking about this for a few months now.  I started thinking about it last July when I had a "milestone" birthday (I will let you figure that one out).  I know we are suppose to get wiser with age but it seems that I may have lost some focus.  What do I want to do?  What do I want to share?  What do I want to finish?  What do I want to start?  Whew......So I decided for starters I need FOCUS.  I mean if you look at this blog for instance...last entry was January 2012 - really!  That was two years and I....well you get it....I strayed.  Anyway, so here we go...  Happy Belated New Year's I truly hope you get want you wish for in 2014 and I do have hope for World Peace.

No comments: