Friday, February 11, 2011

how did I not know about this?

While blog surfing a few days ago I came across what I think may be one of my top favorite days of the year. I could not believe my eyes when I read this. No, no its not an illusion - there really is a movement for:


This is the brain child of these two ladies (here is an excerpt from their blog) - "Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso solemnly declare Saturday, February 5th “World Nutella Day 2011″ – a day to celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella" They have all the details on when and how to participate on their blogs. You can even host a nutella party at your home to celebrate....is this not the coolest thing ever! -

Well as you may have noticed I missed it, but on the bright side, I have all year to test recipes with nutella. And now that I know about this blessed day, I will be sure to celebrate it with all you good people next year! It will be so much fun.

Have a fun Friday and a great weekend.

No comments: