Saturday, October 23, 2010

to ipad or not to ipad

my neighbor Brian came over today to hang out for a bit and he brought a friend. ipad. i have not had a chance to play with the ipad much since it is always crowded at the apple store and everyone seems to be always playing with it. i have been debating on replacing my lap top with either an ibook or and ipad and after my encounter with it tonight, i am now even more confused. it is a very slick, sexy piece of technology-now i know first hand why people have gone nuts over them. it was very easy to move around from one site to another, the e-reader is very cool, the video stream is crystal clear and all those apps are sooooo addicting. anyway, a fun time was had and as always it had to end. Brian had to go home and take his daughter to a baby sitting gig and of course he took my new friend. oh well i will have to be patient until my next encounter..... oh wait - robert just told me that there is a new friend in town....airbook.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Welcome back! Maybe I should take your lead and give my blog a face lift and start blogging again. I had fun getting together for lunch last week!

Anonymous said...

yes you should get that blog going. you will have lots and lots to blog about soon. i had a great time aswell, we need to make sure we don't let so much time pass.